- Nov 29, 2017.
- My PaintBrush is a funky and amusing multilayer paint and drawing application. Use inspiring tools and brushes to create and save smooth images to your Mac.
Tux Paint is completely free software, released as “Open Source” software, under the provisions of the GNU General Public License (GPL). This means you may download it and install it on as many machines as you wish, copy it for friends and family, and give it to your local schools. In fact, we encourage this!
Documentation The documentation, or help file, for Paint.NET is available online: Documentation (help file) for Paint.NET Plugins There are a number of plugins that have been made available, and that may be downloaded on our forum. Link: Download Seashore from here. MS Paint using Wine or Play On Mac. If you didn’t know, Wine is an awesome and efficient way to run native Windows applications on your Mac and the best part about it is that unlike Bootcamp or VM installations, it does not require a windows license and does not add that overhead.
Tux Paint runs on most systems, but check the Requirements if you're unsure whether your system can support it.
Current Version (0.9.24):
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2000, & XP
- Users of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 can download and run this simple installer application to get the full version of Tux Paint.
(A stand-alone ZIP-file version, also known as a 'Portable' version, is available, as well.)
- Apple Macintosh owners running macOS can download Tux Paint here.
- RPM Linux Packages
- Users of RedHat and Fedora Linux distributions can download Tux Paint for Intel x86 architecture (i386) or source-code in RPM format.
- Ubuntu Linux Packages
- Ubuntu users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from Launchpad.
- Debian GNU/Linux Packages
- Debian users can simply download pre-compiled Tux Paint packages for their release and architecture from their preferred Debian archive mirror. Backports of recent versions of Tux Paint for older Debian releases are also provided through backports.org.
- Slackware Linux Packages
- Slackware users can download Tux Paint packages via SlackBuild.org.
- Flatpak Packages for Linux
- Users of a variety of Linux distributions can install Tux Paint via Flatpak, a framework for distributing desktop applications.
Linux Distribution Packages
- Android phone and tablet users can download 'Tux Paint', or install it from the F-Droid software repository.
How To Download Paint For Mac
How To Download Full Paint Macbook
- iOS 6.0 (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- iPad users with iOS 6.0 or later can download a free port called 'Tux Paint Free' from iTunes.
- Haiku users can download Tux Paint Haiku Depot.
- Windows 95, 98, ME
- Users of Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME, can download and run this simple installer application to get a Tux Paint.
(A ZIP-file version, also known as a 'Portable' version, is available, as well.)
- OLPC XO-1 Activity
- Owners of the One Laptop per Child 'XO-1' can download a build of Tux Paint that runs on their device.
- Blackberry Playbook tablet users can download 'Tux Paint' from Blackberry World.
- FreeBSD Packages
- FreeBSD users can learn about the FreeBSD port of Tux Paint.
- pkgsrc Packages
- Users of Unix-like operating systems that use the 'pkgsrc' package management system (e.g. NetBSD) can learn about the pkgsrc packages for Tux Paint.
- Zaurus Packages
- Owners of Sharp Zaurus PDAs capable of displaying 640x480 graphics can install Tux Paint packages.
- Maemo (Nokia 770/N800/N900) Packages
- Owners of the Nokia 770 and N800 internet tablet, and N900 smartphone can download Tux Paint.
- BeOS users can download and install Tux Paint and necessary libraries here.
- OS/2 users can download pre-compiled Tux Paint for OS/2 systems.
- iOS 4.3 (iPad)
- iPad users with iOS 4.3 or later can purchase a port called 'Tux Paint HD' from iTunes. Unfortunately, this version is no longer available.
- Other Linux and Unix users can download the source-code to compile and install Tux Paint.(Developers can get the latest from the Git source-code repository.)
- Tux Paint users who use languages requiring their own fonts can download pre-packaged TrueType Fonts for Tux Paint.
- Alternative icons for Tux Paint.
Did you know? Adults enjoy Tux Paint, too!